Saturday, January 3, 2015

Goodbyes

 At 5:04am Jacob Ford Worthey, jumped into the arms of Jesus Christ. Writing this I can't tell you the pain and heartache we are going through, but we have a peace, my little brother isn't hurting anymore he is running up in heaven through the green grass with so much Joy.

Let us all remember sweet Jacob, he brought so much love and Joy to everyone. WE were touched by his bravery. 

Pleases know right now is a difficult time for my family. For the next few weeks or so I'm not going to be responding to emails, messages.

Please remember Jacob worthey! He is my hero! 

7 comments:

  1. If there is anything we can do just tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so so sorry Hannah. If you need anything, tell me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so, sorry. If I can do anything, just tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hannah, I don't know you personally, but I will definitely be praying for you and for your family during this time. < 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hannah. I don't know you but I will definitely be praying for you and your family. Even though we don't know each other, we are with the body of Christ .

    ReplyDelete